Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Teacher. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Teacher LP School
- Assistant Teacher UP School
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma (Elementary Education)/ B.El.Ed/ Diploma in Education (Special Education) & TET or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 year
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs.14000/- to Rs. 60500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dee.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.09.2021 to 27.10.2021