Delhi Cantonment Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Divisional Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Delhi Cantonment Board|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Officer|
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma, Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 5,200/- To Rs. 34, 800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website delhi.cantt.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “The Principal Director, Defence estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra) – 411040”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 03.12.2021 To 15.01.2021
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Application Link For JHT: Click Here
- Official Application Link For SDO: Click Here
- Official Application Link For HT: Click Here