Delhi Forest Guard has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Delhi Forest Guard|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name|| Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard|
Details of vacancies:
- Forest Ranger (Group B)
- Forest Guard (Group C)
- Wildlife Guard / Game Watcher (Gr C)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.forest.delhigovt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.01.2020 to 13.02.2020