Delhi High Court has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Jr. Judicial Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Type of Employment||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Judicial Assistant|
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- English Typing Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 19.02.2020 to 11.03.2020