Department of Personnel Sikkim has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Primary Language Instructor Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Department of Personnel Sikkim
Type of Employment: Sikkim Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 104
Job Location: Sikkim
Post Name: Primary Language Instructor
Official Website: www.sikkimdop.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 07.12.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Graduate Language Instructor – 28
- Primary Language Instructor – 76
(i) Graduate Language Instructor:
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Primary Language Instructor:
- Candidates must have passed the 8th to 12th. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 15,000 – Rs. 18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.sikkimdop.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.11.2023 to 07.12.2023
- Notification & Application PDF: Click Here