Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Jr. Executive & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Executive & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Manager – 111 Posts
- Executive – 442 Posts
- Junior Executive – 521 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.E or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs.25,000/ to Rs.1,60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Junior Manager UR/OBC-NCL/EWS Candidates : Rs.1000/-
- Executive UR/OBC-NCL/EWS Candidates : Rs.900/-
- Junior Executive UR/OBC-NCL/EWS Candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen : Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dfccil.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.04.2021 to 23.05.2021