Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPD ) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications Are Invited for the post of Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPD )|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director – 11 Posts
- Assistant Director – 15 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Rs. 15, 600/ to Rs. 39,100/
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dfpd.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Under Secretary (SRA), Department of Food & Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, (Room No. 291), Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 001
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.03.2021 to 25.05.2021