The Directorate General of Civil Aviation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed Degree in Physics/ Mathematics/ Aircraft Maintenance, BE/ B.Tech in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication for the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 63 Years
- Rs. 75,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Documents Verification
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dgca.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Recruitment Section, DGCA”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 13.12.2021 To 27.12.2021
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here