The Directorate General of Civil Aviation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate General of Civil Aviation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Applying Mode||Online OR Offline|
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed the 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation for the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 63 Years
- Rs. 4,22,800/- To Rs. 7,15,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Documents verification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dgca.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use & Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Recruitment Section, A Block, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Opposite Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi -110 003.″
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 109.12.2021 to 17.12.2021