Directorate General, Defence Estates (DGDE) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Sub Divisional Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Institute for Design of Electrical Measuring Instruments|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Sub Divisional Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Sub Divisional Officer-II
- Hindi Typist
- The candidates must have passed 10th, Diploma,Bachelor Degree,Master Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.5,200 – 34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Fee Payable: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Ser/ Female candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dgde.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2021 to 15.01.2022