Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications Are Invited for the post of Consultant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Punjab|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chandigarh / Punjab|
|Post Name||Consultant (Retired Specialist)|
|Applying Mode||Online & Walk-in|
- The candidates must have MBBS Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official Website www.nhmpunjab.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Parivar Kalyan Bhawan, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
- Contact No. 0172-2605595, 0172-2600494
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Date: 07.12.2019 to 19.12.2019
- Walk-in-Date: 22.12.2019