District Health Society Madurai (DHS Madaurai) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: District Health Society Madurai (DHS Madaurai)
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 34
Job Location: Madurai
Post Name: Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician
Official Website: www.madurai.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 15.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Nurse – 03
- Pharmacist – 09
- Lab Technician – 14
- Multipurpose Health Worker – 08
- Candidates must have passed a M.Sc in Nursing or B.Sc in Nursing with three years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma/Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Pharmacy. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Lab Technician:
- Candidates must have passed a 12th standard with a certificate in Medical Lab Technology. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iv) Multipurpose Health Worker:
- Candidates must have passed a 8th standard. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 – 40 years
- Rs.8,500 to Rs.25,000 /-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.madurai.nic.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- District Health Society,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.11.2023 to 15.11.2023