Directorate of Health Services, Meghalaya has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Health Officers. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Department of Health and Family Welfare|
|Type of Employment||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
|Location||Shillong( Meghalaya )|
|Post Name||Health Officers|
Details of Vacancy:
- Community Health Officer (CHO’s) Ayurvedic Physician/ Homoeopathic Physician-24
- Yoga Instructor (Part Time) male or Female- 24
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree,BAMS,BHMS or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 27
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.meghealth.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline.
- Download the application form from the given link in below.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Director of Health Services (MI), I/c. Director of AYUSH Cum Member Secretary, MSAS Meghalaya, Shillong and submitted at Health Complex, 2nd Floor, Room No.305, Red Hill Road, Laitumkhrah, Shillong- 793003.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.12.2021 to 22.12.2021
- Notification & Application Form: Click Here