District Health Society (DHS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of MTS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: District Health Society Vellore (DHS Vellore)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Vellore
Post Name: MTS
Official Website: www.vellore .nic.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 16.05.2023
Details of vacancies:
- Multipurpose Health Worker – 1
- Psychiatric Social Worker – 1
- Data Entry Operator – 1
(i) Multipurpose Health Worker:
- Candidates must have passed the 8th pass, 10th Fail, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Psychiatric Social Worker:
- Candidates must have passed MA in Social Work Medical and Psychiatry, and Master of Social Work (Medical and Psychiatry) with 6 months of training. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Data Entry Operator:
- Candidates must have passed 12th, Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Computer Knowledge.
- MS Office Certificate, Tally.
- Typing Knowledge Tamil and English Both Lower/Higher.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 8,000 – 18,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.vellore .nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Nodal Officer,
Medical & Rural Development Office,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Date & Time of Walk-in-Interview: 16.05.2023 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Notification Form: Click Here