DHSFW Assam has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Grade III and IV. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Service Family Welfare|
|Type of Employment||Assam Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Grade III and Grade IV|
Details of Vacancies:
Grade III Posts:
- Computer Assistant (LDA)/ Steno Typist – 16 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse of Midwives (ANM) – 166 Posts
- Peon – 25 Posts
(i) Computer Assistant (LDA)/ Steno Typist:
- Candidates must have passed a Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University and must have 1 year diplama in Computer Application.
(ii) Auxiliary Nurse of Midwives (ANM):
- Candidates must have passed ANM training from the Assam Govt Institution or the institution recognized by the Indian nursing council and Assam nursing council and the same should be registered under the Assam nursing council.
- Candidates must have passed class 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 12,000 to 60,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Information about Selection Process and Terms and Conditions will be notified shortly on this official website – www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dhsfw.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online by given link below
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates:09.02.2022 to 18.02.2022