The Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Pune
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Official Website: www.diat.ac.in
Applying Mode: E-Mail
Last Date: 22.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 02
- Candidates must have passed M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Good knowledge of Deep Learning, Computer Vision, and Image Processing.
- Experience MatLab, Python, Scikit, Keras, Tensorflow, cv2
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.diat.ac.in
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.05.2023 to 22.05.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here