The Directorate of Accounts Goa has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Accounts Clerk & Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate of Accounts|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Accounts Clerk, LDC & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Accounts Clerk – 43 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 40 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 29 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 12th, ITI, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.05.2021 to 07.06.2021