Directorate of Ayush, Assam has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the posts of Grade III. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate of Ayush|
|Type of Employment||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Grade III|
Details of Vacancies:
Grade III Posts:
- Office Supervising Asst – 1 Post
- Computer Operator – 1 Post
- Typist Come Computer Operator – 1 Post
- Rasashala Assitant – 1 Post
- Plant Collector – 1 Post
- LDA – 3 Posts
- LDA Come Typist – 1 Post
- LDA Come Store Keeper – 1 Post
- Store Clerk – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- Librarian – 1 Post
- The candidates must have passed any Degree in relevant discipline or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Information about Selection Process and Terms and Conditions will be notified shortly on this official website –www.ayush.assam.gov.in
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ayush.assam.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online by given link below
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.02.2022 to 18.02.2022