District Hospital Tekkali has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Lab Technician, DEO. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||District Hospital Tekkali|
|Type of Employment||Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, DEO|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Lab Technician
- Data Entry Operators
- Research Scientist
- Research Assistant
- Multi- tasking staff
(i) Lab Technician
- The candidates must have passed MLT or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Data Entry Operators
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board
(iii) Research Scientist
- The candidates must have passed MD/Ph.D. in Microbiology or the equivalent from a recognized Board
(iv) Research Assistant
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc in Microbiology or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(v) Multi-tasking staff
- The candidates must have passed 10th/ 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 12,000/- To Rs. 65,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.srikakulam.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents
- “Superintendent, District Hospital, Tekkali, Srikakulam District”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-In Date & Time: 29.12.2021 at 01.00 PM To 03.00 PM
- Official Notification Link: Click Here