District Inspector of Schools South 24 Parganas has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||District Inspector of Schools South 24 Parganas|
|Type of Employment||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Location||South 24 Parganas – West Bengal|
|Post Name||Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff|
|Applying Mode||Walk-In Interview|
Details of Vacancies:
- Teaching Staff – 09 Posts
- Group C – 01 Post
- Group D – 05 Posts
- Guard – 04 Posts
- The Candidates must have passed Post Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 62 years
- As Per Norms
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.s24pgs.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Conference Hall of District Education Officer, Samagra Sikshya Mission, 08th Floor, New Administrative Building, Alipore, Kolkata – 700027.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 29.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|