Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh (DME AP) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Resident Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Directorate of Medical Education Andhra Pradesh (DME AP)
Type of Employment: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 480
Job Location: Vizianagaram, Rajamahendravaram, Eluru, Machilipatnam, Nandyal, Paderu, Markapur, Madanapalli, Adoni, Pulivendula – Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Senior Resident
Official Website: www.dme.ap.nic.in
Applying Mode: Walk-In-Interview
Last Date: 23.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Anatomy – 49
- Physiology – 29
- Biochemistry – 39
- Pharmacology – 25
- Pathology – 22
- Microbiology – 23
- Forensic Medicine – 20
- Community Medicine – 23
- General Medicine – 34
- Paediatrics – 15
- Respiratory Medicine – 07
- DVL – 07
- Psychiatry – 05
- General Surgery – 27
- Orthopaedics – 09
- Otorhinolaryngology – 07
- Ophthalmology – 09
- OBG – 13
- Anaesthesiology – 17
- Radiodiagnosis – 25
- Emergency Medicine – 75
- Candidates must have passed the Medical post graduate degree MD/MS//DNBor the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dme.ap.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates are to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- DME Office,
Old GGH campus,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required).
- Walk In Interview of Date: 23.11.2023
- Notification Form: Click Here