Dadra & NagarHaveli Administration (DNH Administration) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Part Time Instructor. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|Post Name||Part Time Instructor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Part Time Instructor
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc, ATD, B.F.A or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 12,100/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website dnh.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Office of the Department of Education, 2nd Floor, Secretariate, Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli – 396193”.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates & Written Test Date: 24.11.2021 to 17.12.2021
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here