Department of Telecommunications has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Consultant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Department of Telecommunications (DOT)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Consultant – 02
- The candidates must have passed an 12th, Diploma, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 64 years
- Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dot.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “ADG O/o DDG, Tec, WR, DOT, 2nd floor, D Wing, Telecom admin Building, Juhu Road, Santacruz(west), Mumbai – 400054”.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.02.2022 to 28.02.2022
- Notification & ApplicationLink: Click Here