Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (DPAR Puducherry) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Stenographer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms|
|Type of Employment||Puducherry Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Stenographer Grade-II – 22 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 12th, Stenography in English in Lower Grade, Typewriting in Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu in lower Grade, Typewriting in English in Higher Grade, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- As per Norms.
Mode of Selection:
- Stenography Test
- Typewriting Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dpar.py.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Under Secretary to Govt. (DP&AR),
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing),
Puducherry – 605001″
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.07.2020 to 31.08.2020