District Rural Development Agency East Singhbhum (DRDA East Singhbhum) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Gram Rozgar Sevak, Technical Assistant Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: District Rural Development Agency East Singhbhum (DRDA East Singhbhum)
Type of Employment: Jharkhand Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 99
Job Location: Jharkhand
Post Name: Gram Rozgar Sevak, Technical Assistant
Official Website: www.jamshedpur.nic.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Block Program Officer – 03
- Technical Assistant (Junior Engineer) – 32
- Account Assistant – 05
- Computer Assistant – 05
- Gram Rojgar Sevak – 54
(i) Block Program Officer:
- Candidates must have passed the Graduate, Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Technical Assistant (Junior Engineer):
- Candidates must have passed the Diploma or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Account Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed the B.Com, M.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Computer Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc, PGDCA or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(v) Gram Rojgar Sevak:
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI, 12thor the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 18 – 35 years
- Rs.11,000 – Rs.23,140/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.jamshedpur.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.11.2023 to 22.11.2023