DRDO-ADE has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Aeronautical Development Establishment (DRDO-ADE)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Bengaluru – Karnataka|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
Details of Vacancies:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 05 Posts
- Aeronautical Engineering – 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 02 Posts
- The candidates must have passed B.E or B.Tech, M.E or M.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.05.2022 To 22.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|