DRDO – Centre for Military Airworthiness and Certification (CEMILAC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentices. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||DRDO – Centre for Military Airworthiness and Certification (CEMILAC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentices
- Diploma Apprentices
- The Candidates must have passed the B.E/ B.Tech, Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Based on Diploma & Degree Marks
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.03.2022 to 01.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|