DRDO – Centre for Fire, Explosive, and Environment Safety has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentices. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||DRDO – Centre for Fire, Explosive, and Environment Safety|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- ITI Apprentices(MMV)
- Electronics mechanic
- Instrument mechanic/Mechatronics
- Laboratory assistant (chemical plant)
- Computer Operator And Programming Assistant (COPA)
- The candidates must have passed the ITI, NCVT or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 29 years
- Rs.7,700 – Rs.8050/-
Mode of Selection:
- Screening Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.08.2021 to 29.08.2021