DRDO – Young Scientist Laboratory Quantum Technologies has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Young Scientist Laboratory Quantum Technologies(DRDO-DYSL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow
- The candidates must have passed the B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Mode of Selection:
- Short Listed
Steps to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline.
- Download the application form from the given link in below.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Refer Official Notification.″
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.04.2021 to 24.05.2021