DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment has recently invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Graduate/Technician/ITI Apprentice. Applicants must read the official notification. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria and the application process are given below.
|Organization||DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Graduate/Technician/ITI Apprentice|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- ITI Apprentice
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, ITI, B.E/B.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 27 years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.01.2021 to 29.01.2021