DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee
- ITI Apprentice Trainee
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, ITI, Bachelor Degree, B.E, B.Tech, BA, B.Com, B.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Rs. 7,000/- to Rs. 9,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Based on Academic Marks Merit
- Written Test
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rcilab.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2022 to 14.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|