DRDO – Centre for Personnel Talent Management has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Multi-Tasking Staff. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||DRDO – Centre for Personnel Talent Management|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Salary Package: Rs. Rs.18000 – Rs. 56900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General and Other State Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- All Other Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 23.12.2019 to 23.01.2020