Defence Research & Development Organisation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Private Secretary. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Chandigarh, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam, Pune, Jodhpur, Dehradun, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore|
|Post Name||Private Secretary|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Private Secretary – 63
- The candidates must have passed Any Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Deputy Director,
Dte of Personnel (Pers-AA1),
Room No. 266, or Floor,
New — Delhi-110105″.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.03.2022 to 09.05.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|