The directorate of Settlement & Land Records Goa has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Field Surveyor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate of Settlement & Land Records (DSLR Goa)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Field Surveyor|
Details of Vacancies:
- Field Surveyor
- The candidates must have passed 10th,Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer to OfficialNotification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.egov.goa.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.10.2021 to 25.10.2021