Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name|| Junior Assistant & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Stenographer (English)
- Junior Assistant
- Accounts Assistant Cum Cashier
- Store Keeper
- Fee Collector/ Sub Inspector/ Auction Recorder
- Junior Stenographer
- Assistant Bacteriologist
- Technical Assistant
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, Degree, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years
- Refer to official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 28.01.2020 to 27.02.2020