Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Supervisor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- Assistant Archivist
- Shift Incharge
- Protection Officer
- Deputy Manager
- Pump Driver/ Fitter, Electrical, Electric Driver, Motorman
- Filter Supervisor
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, ITI, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
- Computer-Based Exam
- Other candidates – Rs.100/-
- Sc/ST, PWD. & Ex-serviceman/Women candidates – Nil
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.04.2022 to 09.05.2022
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|