Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer & Section Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer & Section Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- North Delhi Municipal Corporation
- South Delhi Municipal Corporation
- East Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Delhi Agricultural Marketing Board
- Delhi Jal Board
- Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board
- Delhi Transco Limited
- Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd
- Irrigation & Flood Control
- New Delhi Municipal Council
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Yeas
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs.9,300/ to Rs.34,800/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Examination
- Merit List
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC,ST Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dsssb.delhi.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.01.2022 to 09.02.2022
- Official Notification Link1: Click Here
- Official Notification Link2: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here