District Social Welfare Office (DSWO) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Case Worker. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: District Social Welfare Office Chennai (DSWO Chennai)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Case Worker
Official Website: www.chennai.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 22.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Case Worker – 06
- Security Guard – 01
- Multi-Purpose Helper – 01
(i) Case Worker:
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work with 1 year of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Security Guard, Multi-Purpose Helper:
- Candidates must have passed an As per Norms. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs.6,400 – 15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.chennai.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- News Public Relations Officer, District Collector’s Office, 8th floor, Singaravelan Palace, Rajaji Road, Chennai – 600001.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 05.05.2023 to 22.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here