Directorate of Technical Education Goa has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Training Officer, and Others. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Directorate of Technical Education Goa|
|Type of Employment||Goa Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Training Officer|
|Applying Mode||Online and Offline|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Training Officer – 01 Post
- R & D Officer – 01 Post
- Teach for Goa – Fellows – 50 Posts
- The candidates must have passed Degree, BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, Masters Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 75,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Documents Verification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dte.goa.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Eligible candidates should also send the hard copy of the application form along with the photocopies of the required documents to the following address.
- “Directorate of Technical Education, Alto- Porvorim, Goa.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Offline and Online Application Submission Dates: 04.05.2022 to 27.05.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Offline Application Link: Click Here
- Online Applying Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|