Durg District Court issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Programmer, Stenographer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Durg District Court|
|Type of Employment||Govt jobs|
|Location||Durg – Chhattisgarh|
|Post Name||Assistant Programmer, Stenographer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Programmer
- Stenographer (English)
- Stenographer (Hindi)
- Assistant Grade-3
- The candidates must have passed 05th, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc, Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 1,20,400/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline.
- Download the application form from the given link in below.
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.01.2022 To 25.01.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here