Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Engineer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 52
Job Location: Kolkata
Post Name: Assistant Engineer
Official Website: www.dvc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 21.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (IT) – 25
- Assistant Engineer (Commn) – 05
- Assistant Director (HR) – 15
- Assistant Manager (CSR) – 04
- Assistant Manager (PR) – 03
(i) Assistant Engineer (IT) :
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology, AMIE in Information Technology, or Computer Science with 65% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Assistant Engineer (Commn):
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology, Electronics, Electronics & TeleCommunication, Tele-Communication Engg., Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Power, Power Electronics, Electrical & Electronics Engg with 65% marks with 2 years of Work Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Assistant Director (HR):
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degrees, Diplomas in HR, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, and Social Work with specialization in Personal Management & Industrial Relations, HRM and Labour Relations, and Labour and Social Welfare with 60 – 65% marks with 2 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iv) Assistant Manager (CSR):
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degree, Diploma in Rural Management, Community Development, Rural Development, Community Organisation & Development Practice, Urban and Rural Community Development, Rural, and Tribal Development, Development Management, Rural Development Management with 60 – 65% marks with 2 years Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(v) Assistant Manager (PR):
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduate Degrees, Diplomas in Journalism, Mass Communication, and Public Relations with 60 – 65% marks with 2 Years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Rs. 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- No Application Fees
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dvc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.04.2023 to 21.05.2023