Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Specialist. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Department of Water Supply and Sanitation Punjab|
|Type of Employment||Punjab Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Block Resource Coordinator (BRC)- 55
- Community Development Specialist (CDS)- 13
- Information Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist- 20
(i) Block Resource Coordinator (BRC):
- The candidates must have passed Any Graduation or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Community Development Specialist (CDS):
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate in Social Work or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Information Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist;
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate in Mass Communication/ Journalism or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 20000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- General /OBC candidates: Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dwss.punjab.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 06.01.2022 to 27.01.2022