Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Tamil Nadu has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Clerk, Drive. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Tambaram – Chennai
Post Name: Clerk, Driver
Official Website: www.echs.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 30.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Clerk – 01
- Driver – 01
- Safaiwala – 01
- Candidates should have passed Graduate Degree with 5 years of Experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates should have passed 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Possess a Civil Driving License with 5 years as Driver of experience.
(iii) Safaiwala :
- Candidates should have Literate with 5 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 16,800 – 19,700/-
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.echs.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- ECHS Cell,
Air Force Station,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 12.05.2023 to 30.05.2023