Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Technician. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Junior Technician|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Junior Technician (Electronics Mechanic) – 814
- Junior Technician (Electrician)- 184
- Junior Technician (Fitter) – 627
- The candidates must have passed ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Document Verification
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ecil.co.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.04.2022 to 11.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|