Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Manager. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bengaluru
Post Name: Manager
Official Website: www.ediindia.org
Applying Mode: Email
Last Date: 07.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Programme Manager – 01
- Communication Officer – 01
- Communication Manager – 01
(i) Programme Manager :
- Candidates must have passed a Post Graduate MSW with 3 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ii) Communication Officer :
- Candidates must have passed a Post Graduate with 1 – 2 years experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Communication Manager :
- Candidates must have passed a Post Graduate with 2 – 5 years of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 3,00,000 – 5,40,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ediindia.org
- Interested candidates must send an email detailed resume in the specified format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates should attach scanned documents of the self-attested certificates and proofs along with a CV/Application file as per the requirement of employment.
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Date: 02.05.2023 to 07.05.2023
- Official Notification Link: Click Here