Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Various Auditors. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Director
- Deputy Director
- The candidates must have passed the B.Com, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 56 years
- Rs. 9,300 – 39,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.epfindia.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- “Shri Brijesh, K. Mishra, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I(HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.09.2021 to 22.10.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here