Education and Research Network India (ERNET India) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Registrar. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Education and Research Network India (ERNET India)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Delhi
Post Name: Registrar, Assistant
Official Website: www.ernet.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 26.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Registrar & CPO – 01
- Senior Manager – 02
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Personal Assistant – 01
- Jr. Assistant – 02
(i) Registrar & CPO:
- Candidates must have passed a PG Diploma in Personnel/Finance and experience in Personnel/Administration. Graduate. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Senior Manager:
- Candidates must have passed the B.E. / B. Tech/M.Sc./M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph. D. with 60% marks. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Computer Communication & Networking, Data Communication, Internet & Web Technology, VSAT Communication.
(iii) Jr. Hindi Translator:
- Candidates must have the As per Norms or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have a Degree in Commerce with 3 years of experience in a responsible position in the area of Commercial, Finance, and Accounts or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(v) Personal Assistant:
- Candidates must have a Graduate with a Shorthand Speed of 120/100 w.p.m. in English/Hindi. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(vi) Jr. Assistant:
- Candidates must have the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Working Knowledge of computers
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 25,500 – 2,15,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- No Application Fees
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ernet.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- Block-1, A-Wing,
DMRC IT Park,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Online Submission Dates: 27.04.2023 to 26.05.2023
- Notification Link & Application form: Click Here