Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of UDC, MTS & Steno. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||UDC, MTS & Steno|
Details of vacancies:
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 1735
- Stenographer (Steno) – 165
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 1947
- The candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- UDC: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Steno: Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- MTS: Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 56,900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Phase I-Preliminary Examination
- Phase II-Main Examination
- Phase III-Computer Skill Test
- All categories: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/ Female/Ex.Servicemen- Rs.250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.01.2022 to 15.02.2022
- Applying Link: Click Here
|ESIC UDC, MTS & Steno Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|