Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Specialist Grade-ll. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Delhi, Haryana & Jammu|
|Post Name||Specialist Grade-ll|
Details of vacancies:
- Urology – 07
- Cardiology – 09
- Nephrology – 10
- Endocrinology – 07
- Gastroenterology – 08
- Neurology – 05
- Surgical Oncology – 03
- Paediatric Surgery – 01
- Dermatology & STD – 01
- ENT – 01
- Paediatrics – 01
- Pulmonary Medicine – 01
- Radiology – 01
- The candidates must have passed the Post Graduate, Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Specialist Grade-ll (Senior Scale) – Rs. 78,800/-
- Specialist Grade-ll (Junior Scale) – Rs. 67,700/-
Mode of Selection:
- All Other Categories: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/: Nill
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Haryana: Regional Director,ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, N.I.T., Faridabad-121002 Haryana.
- Delhi: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, DDA Complex Cum Office, 3rd & 4th Floor, Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi-110008.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Regional Office, 10-B Radha Bhawan, Shastri Nagar, Jammu 180 004 (J&K)
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.03.2022 to 20.04.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|