Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Walk-in Date||21.03.2022 and 24.03.2022|
Details of vacancies:
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy) – 1 Post
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate in relevant discipline or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk-In-Interview:
- Log on to the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Office of the Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Sec-3 Plot No. 41 IMT Manesar, Gurgaon (Haryana).
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date For Medical Officer (Ayurveda): 21.03.2022
- Walk-in-Interview Date For Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 24.03.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here